ED TRIAL PACK
If you are unaware about ED products which are best for you, then ED trial pack provides you with the chance to try three products. This trial pack includes 4 tablets, starting dose for each product – Viagra (50 mg), Cialis (10 mg) and Levitra (10 mg) tablets.
|Active ingredients||Sildenafil Citrate||Vardenafil||Tadalafil|
|Duration||Up to 4 hours||Up to 8 hours||24-36 hours|
How to use Viagra tablet?
Viagra is taken orally 30-60 minutes prior to any sexual activity. Use Viagra as directed, once daily as required. Sildenafil works with sexual motivation to help achieve the erection.
- Stomach pain, diarrhea and dizziness might occur.
- A headache and flushing.
Before taking this pill, ask your doctor once. If you have some allergies or penis problems such as scarring, blood system cancers or any eye-related problem, ask them whether to take these pills or not. Drinking alcohol may exaggerate the side effects of this drug. To avoid giddiness when rising from a lying position, get up slowly.
You should store Viagra at room temperature between 58 and 85 degree F away from light. This medicine should be kept out of reach of children.
Important note: You should not share Viagra with others because they may have any problem that has not been treated properly. Utilization of Viagra does not protect against sex related diseases.
How to take Levitra tablet?
Take 1 tablet approximately 1 hour before sex. Sexual activity is needed for an erection to happen with Levitra. It may be taken with or without meals. Avoid having any fatty meal prior to having this medicine as it slows down the effect of this medicine.
- Flushing is the common side effect if you use Levitra.
- Stuffy, headache or running nose.
- It may cause vision changes.
Tell your doctor about your problems such as irregular heartbeats, heart failure, low blood pressure, kidney problems, liver problems or high blood pressure that is not controlled.
Keep this tablet at room temperature between 59 and 86 degrees F away from moisture. It should be kept out of reach of children.
Important notes: It is better to not share Levitra with others since they might have some problems that are not effectively treated.
How you should take Cialis?
You can take this with or without food. It should not be utilized more than once in a day. For men, it works within 35 minutes and can last up to 36 hours.
- A headache, back pain, upset stomach and muscle ache.
- Back pain and muscle aches generally go away by themselves within 45 hours.
You need to ask the doctor about your problems before using this tablet. You may have stomach ulcers, bleeding problems, blood cells problem, heart failure, low blood pressure, high blood pressure and leukemia.
Keep Cialis at room temperature between 59 and 85 degrees F away from moisture. All pills must be kept out of reach of children.
Important note: Do not share Cialis with others since they may have some problem that hasn’t been treated well.
It is necessary to know that Viagra pills alone will not cause the erection. It must be taken in combination with some sexual stimulation in order for an erection to occur.
FACTORS THAT AFFECT ED MEDICATIONS
- Age: Men over 60 years of age can find the pill in their body for longer since the body system tends with age. This means its effect may last longer the older you are.
- Diet: Having a large fatty meal before taking ED pill can delay its effect. If this medicine is consumed on an empty stomach, the effect can be seen within half an hour.
- Alcohol: Using alcohol decreases the blood flow to the penis making it tough to get the erection. More than 2 units of alcohol or wine increases the risk of negative side effects and makes it difficult for erection to occur.
- Drug interactions: Some medicines may alter the effects of ED pills such as antibiotic rifampicin.
- Health: If you are suffering from liver or kidney problems, the effects of Ed tablets’ can last for long. Therefore, you should consult your doctor if you suffer from any disease.
Viagra is a widely discussed drug to hit the market in last 30 years. It works by relaxing vessels of blood and walls of muscles in a definite area of the body. It was designed initially to treat angina.
How much do I need to pay using Viagra?
Ans. The Viagra offer is limited to 60% of your out-of-pocket cost. There is each prescription for up to 11 prescriptions in a calendar year.
Should I use alcohol with these ED tablets?
Ans. No, it is not safe to use alcohol with ED pills.
Can I buy some higher dosage of ED Pills?
Ans. Yes sure, ED tablets are available up to 200mg, but we suggest you to consult a doctor before using them.
Can I take an extra dosage of this pill?
Ans. ED pills should be consumed only once in a day. Extra dose of these pills can be harmful for your body.
What are the adverse properties of Viagra?
Ans. It is safe to use Viagra but not more than one. If you consume this more than one, you may face some problems like dizziness or sleeplessness.